When you use our website, we may collect and use your information. The purpose of this Policy is for us to explain how we collect, use, disclose, protect, store and share such information when you make use of our services, as well as the ways in which you may access, update, control, and protect your information. YITU may update or amend this Policy at any time in light of its information processing requirements. Please make sure you have read, understood and agreed to this Policy and its supplementary policies prior to submitting any personal or private information.
This Policy will help you understand the following:
1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information will only be collected and used in the following ways as stated in this Policy:
1.1 You submit information to YITU when applying to become a YITU’s business partner
If you wish to apply to become a YITU’s business partner, the following information must be submitted via YITU's website: Your name, contact information, email address, the industry you serve in, your company name, your company’s location, and your company's business field.
1.2 Information you submit to YITU when leaving a message
If you have any questions about YITU's business, the following information must be submitted via YITU's website: Your name, phone number, email address, your company name, and your company’s location.
1.3 Information submitted to YITU when discussing partnership opportunities.
If you wish to cooperate with YITU, the following information must be submitted via YITU's website: Your company name, your full name, your phone number, the industry you serve in, and any questions you'd like to ask.
Our products, websites, and services are targeted primarily toward adults interested in YITU's products and businesses. The website does not attempt to collect any information about minors. If the guardian discovers that we have collected a minor's personal information without permission, please contact us, so that we could delete such information as soon as possible.
To ensure the website's normal functioning, a small data file known as a cookie will be stored on your computer or mobile device. The Cookie typically contains identifiers and site names, along with numbers and characters. A cookie's main function is to facilitate your use of website products and services. It also helps the website calculate the number of unique visitors. Using Cookies, we can provide you with more thoughtful and personalized services, and allow you to personalize your service.
3. How We Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Information
3.1 With the exception of the following circumstances, YITU will not share your information with any company, organization, or individual other than its affiliate companies without your prior authorization. However, with your prior acknowledgment and authorization, YITU may share your personal information in the following circumstances.
(1) Sharing with authorization: YITU will share your personal information with third parties after obtaining your explicit consent.
(3) Sharing is required by law: YITU may share your information with other parties as required under the law or under litigation and dispute resolution request, or as required by an administration or law enforcement agency.
3.2 Except in the following circumstances, YITU will not transfer your information to any company, organization, or individual:
(1) Transferring with explicit authorization: After obtaining your acknowledgment and authorization, YITU will transfer your information to other Parties;
(2) In circumstances involving mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, YITU will require any new companies or organizations holding your information to continue to be bound by this Policy, if the transferring is necessary. Otherwise, the company or organization will be required to re-request your authorization.
3.3 Your information will be partially or completely disclosed in the following circumstances:
(1) Disclosure to third parties with your consent, and on the premise of taking security precautions in compliance with the law and industry standards;
(2)Disclosure to third parties, or administration or law enforcement agencies pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, or under order of an administration or law enforcement agency; However, on the premise of complying with the law, YITU warrants that it will require the requesting party to issue legal documents.
4. Location and Term of Information Stored by YITU
4.1 YITU stores the information within the People’s Republic of China in which it has been collected and does not transmit it across the jurisdictions, as required by law.
4.2 The information you provide is typically only retained for the minimum time necessary to achieve its purpose. However, the information retention period may be changed in order to comply with legal requirements in the following circumstances:
(1) To comply with any applicable law;
(2) To comply with court judgments, rulings, or other legal proceedings;
(3) To comply with the requirements of government agencies or organizations authorized by law;
(4) When there is a reason to believe that a change in the information retention period is necessary to comply with applicable law;
(5) For any necessary purposes, such as the implementation of related service agreements or this Policy, the safeguarding of the public interest, and the protection of the personal and property safety or other legal rights and interests of our clients, YITU or YITU's affiliate companies, other users, or YITU's employees.
5. How YITU Manages Your Information
5.1 YITU will make best efforts to adopt appropriate technical measures to ensure the security of your personal information.
(1) YITU attaches great importance to information security. YITU engages in standard Internet industry practices to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. YITU shall undertake all reasonably feasible action to protect your information security; YITU adopts all reasonably feasible action to ensure that no information unrelated to partnering with YITU is collected.
(2) YITU will do its utmost to protect your information. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and the various malicious means that exist, it is impossible to always ensure 100% information security in the Internet industry. You must know that the information you submit to YITU may face security issues due to factors beyond our control.
5.2 In compliance with applicable law, YITU will promptly inform you of the following in the event of any information security incidents: An overall briefing including the basic information and possible impact of the security incident, the actions taken or to be taken by YITU in response to the security incident, recommendations for personal risk prevention and mitigation, and any remedial actions for you. YITU will notify you of such incidents via mail, letter, and telephone. If it is infeasible to notify each individual user, YITU will issue a public notice in a reasonable and effective manner.
6. How to Update and Apply This Policy
6.1 The enactment, effectiveness, interpretation, performance, jurisdiction, and dispute resolution of this Policy shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
6.2 YITU reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time. If the amendment results in a substantial reduction of your rights under this Policy, YITU will send you an amendment notice via various channels, including website notice and email.
6.3 Should you disagree with the amendment, you are entitled to and shall immediately notify YITU to delete all of your information. Otherwise, it will be deemed as your acceptance of YITU's amendment of the terms of this Policy.
6.4 The right to interpret all terms in this Policy is vested in Shanghai Yitu Technology Co., Ltd.
7. Contact YITU
Should you have any questions about this Policy, you can e-mail to Compliance@yitu-inc.com or call at 021-52559588. YITU will review your questions as soon as possible and reply within 30 days.
Latest update on March 7, 2019